ST. LUKE'S SUBWAY SERIES
- OSL's brass quintet gets ready to perform at Bryant Park. From left: Carl Albach, Patrick Pridemore, John Rojak, Michael Powell and John Dent.
- Concertgoers enjoyed the outdoor music at Queens Botanical Garden.
- St. Luke’s Chamber Ensemble's brass quintet performs against a beautiful backdrop at Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- St. Luke's Subway Series is perfect for music lovers of all ages!
- Through the series, OSL collected more than 1,200 pounds of food for New York City's hungry in partnership with City Harvest.
- Audience members try on their free Subway Series sunglasses at Pregones Theater in the Bronx.
- Gourmet ice cream sandwiches by Melt Bakery are always a big hit at the Subway Series!
- Concertgoers line up for the free concert at Flushing Town Hall in Queens.
Each year, St. Luke’s Subway Series brings free concerts to each of the five boroughs and collects food donations for City Harvest.
The 2013 series, Brass Gardens, featured St. Luke’s Chamber Ensemble performing outdoor concerts of brass music ranging from Elizabethan courtly dances to American ragtime classics.
Watch a video from the 2013 Subway Series.
Thanks to our partners: