Reports to Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Orchestra of St. Luke’s (OSL) seeks an organized and customer-service oriented Marketing and Box Office Coordinator to operate OSL’s internal box office (for apx. 15 concerts/year) and to provide support for concert campaigns and promotions. The Marketing and Box Office Coordinator will be responsible for event management on the days of performances, customer service with patrons, and other tasks within the Marketing department.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the day-to-day operations of OSL’s internal box office using AudienceView ticketing software
- Interface with third-party box offices and manage inventory in partnership with OSL stakeholders
- Oversee direct-to-customer communications about OSL ticketing through web, phone, email, or mail outreach
- Collect, organize, and disseminate information about OSL programming to PR agency and OSL marketing team
- Upkeep the OSL general email for customer service issues and delegate/elevate other issues to the appropriate party
- Coordinate the copy development, information gathering, and design for OSL concert programs
- Assist with asset creations, collection, and organization for concert events and promotional campaigns
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in an office setting
- Customer service experience (box office/house management experience preferable but not required)
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of classical music and ticketing software systems is a plus.
- A front-row seat at a thriving New York City arts and cultural organization
- Medical insurance (maximum 3% of salary employee contribution toward premium)
- Employer-paid health reimbursement arrangement covers most eligible, in-network, out-of-pocket expenses (pro-rated during first year of employment)
- Basic dental insurance provided. Upgraded dental and vision insurance available.
- Voluntary, employee-paid 403(b) tax-sheltered annuity plan
- Employer-paid retirement plan (employer contribution of 3% gross salary) available after one year of employment
- Commuter benefit plan, with pre-tax salary contribution up to $260 per month
- Annual paid leave consists of up to 15 vacation days, 3 personal days, 10 company holidays, and 6 sick days (additionally, at the discretion of the Executive Director, the days between Christmas and New Year)
Email your cover letter and resume to marketing@OSLmusic.org with Marketing and Box Office Coordinator – [your last name] in the subject line.
No phone calls.