WEDNESDAY NIGHT SERIES TICKET INFORMATION
February 17 – May 26, 2021
Tickets: $40 suggested
For OSL’s Wednesday Night Series, we are asking that you simply pay what you can. We understand that many are facing financial burden, and it is our belief that price should not be a limiting factor in experiencing our music. While the suggested price for access is $40, please select from among the choices below what you are able to pay for this concert/series.
HOW TO BUY
Visit individual concert pages
Call: 212.594.6100 x2
I HAVE ACCOUNT CREDIT WITH OSL FROM A PREVIOUSLY CANCELLED CONCERT(S).
If you would like to use your account credit for any Wednesday Night Series concert, please choose from the follow actions:
- Contact the Box Office at tickets@OSLmusic.org or 212.594.6100 x2
- Follow these step-by-step instructions to access your OSL account.
HOW THE CONCERT EXPERIENCE WILL WORK
- Purchase tickets and receive a confirmation email at the time of purchase
- About 24 hours before the concert, you will receive a link to the concert page on OSLmusic.org sent to the email address used to purchase the tickets.
If you have not received a link by 3pm the day of the concert, please contact the Box Office: tickets@OSLmusic.org or 212.594.6100 x2.
- At the start time of the performance, the concert will begin at the link we provided you.
- During the live performance, audience members can use the chat feature. OSL staff and orchestra musicians will be available for questions and conversation.
- An archive of the concert will be available at the same link used for the event for seven days after the live performance.
Additional questions about the livestream? Visit our LIVESTREAM FAQ
Please note that OSL only operates the box office for our Chamber Music Series, our Bach Festival, our Free Community Concerts, and for our Free School Concerts.
To purchase tickets to our concerts at Carnegie Hall, call (212) 247–7800 or purchase online at CarnegieHall.org.
Ticket purchases and box office-related inquiries for all other concerts should be directed to the performance venue, which is listed on our calendar page. and elsewhere on our site.
NON-BOX OFFICE RELATED INQUIRIES
How can I get in touch with one of your musicians or your Principal Conductor?
Email us at OSLinfo@OSLmusic.org; or call .212.594.6100, and we’d be happy to pass along your information.
How can I audition for the Orchestra or apply to be a sub?
While OSL is not currently holding open auditions, we are always grateful for your interest. Email OSLinfo@OSLmusic.org with your information and our Artistic Personnel will keep it on file should any opportunities arise.