How do I view the live concert?
On the day of the concert, all ticket buyers will receive an email with a link to view the concert. We recommend you access the link at least 10 minutes before the concert begins.
- If you buy your ticket before the day of the concert: On the day of the concert, check your inbox for a new email containing the private YouTube link, which will be sent to you in the early afternoon. If you do not receive the email with the link by 3pm on the day of the concert, please contact our Box Office: tickets@OSLmusic.org or 212.594.6100 x2
- If you buy your ticket on the day of the concert: Check your inbox for a purchase confirmation email. The email will contain the YouTube link you’ll need to view the concert. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder, and make sure you are checking the same email address associated with your OSLmusic.org account.
If you don’t receive your link on the day of the concert, contact our Box Office before the performance begins to ensure you may still watch live: tickets@OSLmusic.org or 212.594.6100 x2.
Do I need a YouTube account to see the concert?
A YouTube log-in is not required to view the concert. All you need is the private link you will receive on the day of the concert.
Can I view the concert on my TV instead of a laptop, tablet, or phone?
It may be possible, depending on your TV. Please consult our OSLive Streaming TV Guide for instructions.
Can I watch a recording of the concert after it’s over?
A recording of the concert will remain available to ticket holders for 7 days after the performance ends. The link to the recording is the same link you will receive to watch the concert live.
What if I’m having trouble viewing the live concert?
We do not anticipate any issues with the live concerts, but we understand that technology may not always be in the mood for music. Here are a few suggestions for troubleshooting some issues.
If you have questions during the concert, we will be available: call us at 212.594.6100 x2.
- The video keeps cutting out or freezing.
Some easy fixes to try:
– Restart your computer or open/close the app on your phone
– Try using the link on a new internet browser or device
– Close any other open programs or applications
– Check your internet speed
– Clear your browser history, and/or restart your router.
– Read this YouTube help article for more options.
Note that if you close the YouTube Live video while the concert is happening and reopen it a few moments later, the video may pick back up in real time, not begin where you left off.
- The audio is not synced with the video.
Refreshing your internet browser or YouTube app often fixes this issue. Read this YouTube help article for more options.
- It’s after the concert’s start time, but it looks like the performance hasn’t begun.
The concert should begin on your link when the stream is ready. If it’s a little after the concert’s start time and you don’t see the video playing yet, you can always hit “refresh” on your internet browser, or close and reopen the app, to make sure.
- My internet cut out during the concert.
If your internet cuts out and comes back on, you should be able to refresh your YouTube Live link and begin watching again. Note that the video may pick back up in real time, not begin where you left off.
- Something else went wrong!
If you need to speak to a Box Office representative, give us a call at 212.594.6100 x2.