The DiMenna Center Education Benefit
Part of: Special Events
Our annual DiMenna Center Education Benefit takes place on Monday, September 13 at 6:00pm in Cary Hall at the DiMenna Center for Classical Music.
This in-person event will be hosted by “America’s favorite mezzo” (Gramaphone), Susan Graham, with special guest and multiple GRAMMY Award-winner, Isabel Leonard.
This season, Susan makes her role debut as Herodias in Salome at Houston Grand Opera and reprises her portrayal of Mrs. Patrick De Rocher, the role that was written for her, in Chicago’s Lyric Opera’s premiere of Dead Man Walking. Isabel will be on stage at the Metropolitan Opera in Cinderella and Ariadne auf Naxos this spring. And on September 13, she joins OSL and Susan for an intimate, cabaret-style event at The DiMenna Center’s Cary Hall. Susan and Isabel will offer guests an exclusive, one-night-only performance filled with music, cocktails, and conversation.
It will be a great night supporting a great cause—educating hundreds of neighborhood kids. Your gift will put instruments in the hands of New York City youth, provide a high-caliber musical education in public schools, and bring students into the concert hall.
As always, your health and safety is our highest priority. We will follow the prevailing New York State COVID -19 guidelines* and take the following measures:
- Patrons providing documentation of their full COVID-19 vaccination may attend unmasked and need not be socially distant
- For their own safety, unvaccinated patrons are asked to wear masks upon entering and throughout the DiMenna Center and event space. Unvaccinated patrons attend the event at their own risk.
- 48-hours prior to attending, patrons are asked to review the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if they have any of these symptoms.
- High touch surfaces and high traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be accessible throughout the DiMenna Center and event space.
- Tables will only be configured as a Table for Two, a Table for Four or a Table for Six. We will work with guests on seating arrangements.
*Please note that we continue to monitor the New York State Guidelines and our health and safety protocols are subject to change as the State revises their recommendations.